- Elliptically wound cold process of stretched reduced fully body normalized ASTM A53/APIPSL schedule 80 or optional 160 pipe is structurally braced to minimize pipe wear and vibration. The coil is sealed with a ceramic blanket and enclosed in a stainless steel housing for heating efficiency. These coils have been specially designed to be paired with the burners for maximum heating and fuel efficiency. The coils are securely mounted to the frames to reduce vibration and enhance ease of maintenance. Wet/dry steam option available. (Optional 11,500 PSI Coils)
Optional CRN/ASME 30.1 Pressure Vessel Coded Coils
Oil Burners (Wayne)
- Quality North American made oil fired burners with adjustable thermostats are used due to their efficiency and durability. Safety features include: flow switch, pressure switch, rupture disc, high limit, and adjustable thermostat
- Nema 4 water tight control panels are utilized
- Industrial grade frames are fully welded and powder coated
for longevity. Install ready.
Cabinet (VCB Models)
- The frame is constructed wit one piece of 11 guage steel that is box bent with a 1/4 inch steel coil base (fully welded and powder coated). The unit is equipped with two service panels at the base of the unit and a removable top for quick and easy coil removal. Stainless steel hinges and fastners are also utilized. Install ready for vacuum and hydro vac trucks.
- Optional Pump Systems
Hydraulic, electric, gasoline and diesel driven pump systems are available to pair with these units.
Redundancy packages, various types of thermostats, flow switches and safety features are also available to meet your specifications.
|PJ0200||2 to 4||5000||200,000||120 or 12|
|PJ0350||3 to 5||5000||350,000||120 or 12|
|PJ0400||4 to 6||5000||400,000||120 or 12|
|PJ0440 / PJ440VCB||4 to 10||5000||440,000||120 or 12|
|PJ0600 / PJ0600VCB||5 to 6||5000||600,000||120 to 12|
|PJ0700-(1/2) / PJ0700-(1/2)VCB||6 to 10||5000||700,000||120 or 12|
|PJ0800-(1/2)||6 to 10||5000||800,000||120 or 12|
|PJ0800-(3/4)||6 to 10||5000||800,000||120 or 12|
|PJ0900-(3/4) / PJ0900VCB-(3/4)||10 to 12||3500||900,000||120 or 12|
|PJ01000-(3/4) / PJ01000VCB-(3/4)||10 to 20||3500||1,000,000||120|
|PJ1200-(3/4)||12 to 25||3500||1,200,000||120|
|PJ1800-(1)||15 to 30||2500||1,800,000||120|